We offer a number of Sunday school classes for adults that meet year round on Sunday mornings starting at 10:05 a.m.
- Covenant Class - Room 309 - This class uses the International Sunday School Curriculum to work through a passage of scripture each week. Led by Bob Ammon
- Connect 4 - Room 307 - This class looks to connect adults coming from a variety of places to study scripture and relevant topics. Led by Jodi Rockness and Jason Sentas
- Discovery Class - Room 307 - This group gathers to discuss weekly readings, working through whole books of the Bible. This group is led by Jim McDonnell.
- Ish Class - Church Library - A class of folks trying to serve God while juggling all that life throws at you while being a parten, working, or running a household. They study various aspects of the Christian faith typically using various video series, followed by group discussion. This class is led by Andrew Coates and Paul Dame.
- Men's Bible Class - Under the Sanctuary - Class sings hymns and provides community relief. Part of the class is set aside for fellowship and concerns of the church. The teaching is a brief study of that week's sermon passage. This class is led by Ernie Crymes, Brent Curtis, and Cate Vaughan.
- Pastors Class - Room 301 - This class is taught by Dr. Fred Coates, our retired associate pastor, bringing a wealth of experience and knowledge. This class is currently working verse by verse through Genesis.
- Rejoice Class - Room 300 - Using the International Sunday School Curriculum, this group seeks to have an open conversation about the material, enjoying each other's company and viewpoints, and applying the Biblical truths that come to the surface. This group is facilitated by Bill Morrow.
- Men's Dinner - On the third Tuesday of each month the men gather in the fellowship hall at 6:30 p.m. to share a meal together, listen to a message, and break into discussion groups.
- Special Events - A couple time of year the men set up service opportunities and attend events off campus.
- Men's Bible Class - Meets weekly during the Sunday School hour. Class sings hymns and provides community relief. Part of the class is set aside for fellowship and concerns of the church. The teaching is a brief study of that week's sermon passage. This class is led by Ernie Crymes, Brent Curtis, and Cate Vaughan.
This group meets monthly on the second Thursday at a local restaurant to spend time together as a church family.